Ignite meets in several different groups throughout the week - everyone is very welcome to come! To find out more , our children's leader
- IGNITE KIDS: our monthly children's event for all primary school children, which generally runs on the second Friday of each month 7-8:30pm. Free, fun, loud, and often messy, but throughout this chaos the children learn about Christianity in an age appropriate non-threatening way. Why not check out our Manikin Challenge by clicking this link.
- IGNITE EXTRA: our weekly children's group for all primary school children, which takes place every Friday except the 2nd Friday when Ignite Kids is on.
- IGNITE SUNDAY: our weekly Sunday morning club for children. Each week during the service the children go to their own area to learn about Christianity in a child friendly environment.
- IGNITE CELL: our weekly discipleship group for KS2 children who meet together and study the Bible as well as play games and eat cookies and drink hot chocolate, with marshmallows of course. We have one group which has been running a few years now and due to its success we have a second group which is also seeing the children that attend develop their own personal faith in amazing ways. We've recently taken these children away for an overnight trip - this was lot's of fun with some very tired boys and girls returning home. Why not have a look at the video below and see what we got up to.
- IGNITE TOTS: our weekly toddler group, which runs every Thursday morning 9:30 - 11:00am during term time. We have a small Christmas party where Santa always attends with small gifts for the children. Here's a picture of one of our litttle ones having his picture with the man himself - with a biscuit of course!
Here's some photo's from Ignite Kids! It was loads of fun playing lots of games and learning about Jonah, We think we may have broken our record for Gaint Bausack too!